Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nobody Dances Anymore

I am reading a really cute new book. It is called Flower Children:
 
It is about how free children of the 70's were. i think. Im not that far into it so i wouldnt really know.  In other news tonight is thursday, which means its comedy night done right on NBC. I used to be a huge office fan, but not i love 30 Rock. It is so funny!I think my favorite character would either be Jenna or Kenneth. 
Also, my friend Sami might be the cutest girl i know:

She sent that pic in to Teen Vogue to be an it girl...she is great. 
Other things to acknowledge...CHERRY BLOSSOMS! ahh spring is finally upon us, my friends! If you havent noticed the beautiful flowers amongst you, i dare you to...they are everywhere! In my neck of the woods i get cherry blossoms, a gift from japan :-) , but they only last a week and a half... Here are some amongst my neighborhood: 


3 comments:

  1. 30 Rock is freaking awesome. And your friend has great taste - love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay spring! the cherry blossoms look so lovely, i wish we had a tree in our neighbourhood :-) by the way, LOVE the song your blog is titled after. so wonderful.

    awesome blog!

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete