Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Like Glitter and Wearing Sparkly Dresses

During these chilly months, it seems to me that sparkles are everywhere. I see nails, shirts, skirts and dresses everywhere with sequins or glitter, and I have to say I love it! The person I see rocking the most glitter is singer Taylor Swift.  Every time I spot her in a picture she is wearing a silver or gold sparkly dress. After that, I started noticing an increase of sparkles everywhere. Girls in my school were wearing shimmery skirts and I couldn't resist, and bought glitter nailpolish. I wear it over colors like navy or turquise or purple. I even bought a slouchy white tee with sequins on the pocket.
 
Tay- Tay likes to rock the silver glitter, as you can see by her sparkly guitar and microphone.
You go girl!

OPI's new collection for Alice and Wonderland. Mad as A Hatter
Celebrities Alexa Chung and Lauren Conrad also shine in shimmer. 


1 comment: